Friday, April 13, 2012

Practice Part 1 for the week

Dear all,

Here are some good practice you can do on your own. I will provide the answers below so you can check through. Try on your own first.

Synthesis and Transformation

Q1. "How old are you?" Susan asked me.

Susan asked me ________________________________.

Q2. Tom can attend the piano practice in the evening. He can also attend the soccer match at night.

_________________________ either ____________________________ or _____________________________.

Q3. Tim is not attending the party. His classmates are not attending the party too.

Not one of the students ______________________________________________.

Answers:

1. Susan asked me how old I was.

2. Tom can either attend the piano practice in the evening or the soccer match at night.
Tom can attend either the piano practice in the evening or the soccer match at night.

3. Not one of the students is attending the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment