Thursday, May 24, 2012

Meet the parents session

Dear all, Please do take note that Madam Ong will be on medical leave for two days and hence, she is not able to see you tomorrow for the meet the parents session. She will relay to you your child's progress via the phone. My sincere apologies on her behalf. So do ignore the timing for mathematics. If you will like to meet te Chinese teachers, mdm lily lim will be at 3G4 classroom seeing her form class. You can look for her there and meet her if she is available if not, she will give you a call. Mr kok will be at 6R6 classroom. Do bring your child along as it will be good to discuss with them about their detailed mid year progress. As the school is used as a polling station for the coming elections, it has to be cleared by 12 noon. Hence I will be providing slips of paper for you to indicate any comments or requests so that I can get back you via email or phone. With 24 parents to meet, I hereby apologise if I am not able to meet you for a longer period of time. Each parent will be allocated 10 to 15 mins. Do be punctual so that I will not hold up the rest of the parents' time. Thank you so much for your kind understanding. I look forward to seeing all of you and to work together with you for the coming semester. Sincerely, Mr Nelson Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment