Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Some other important reminders

Dear all, Please be reminded for those who have received your letters for the extra remedial lessons for the June holidays, please get them acknowledged and signed and returned to me by tomorrow. Dear parents, Can I seek your request for your children to be present during the meet the parents session meeting? The reason being that I hope for your child to also listen to hi progress an feedback and for him to answer any queries if possible. If there are any sensitive and private matters to be discussed, I will set up a corner for the students to be at. So rest assure. I will be analyzing their results from ca to sa, daily work performance and break down of respective components of English and science papers. Thank you parents, Sincerely, Mr Nelson Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment