Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Personal emails

Dear all,

Hope that the emails about your personal targets and motivation messages have been well received by you. By now, I would have send out emails to your lead.com.sg accounts so please read them and please sms the rest of your classmates who are not active on the internet to go and read them. It tells you what to focus on and what are the targets for your english and maths. My target and your target may be different but it gives you a score to aim for. The targets I have set are based on what you have scored over the 3 terms so it is an average of what you need to hit.

Do let your parents know too so that they can work with you. I zoom into what you need to really focus on instead of just a general feedback so take this and work on it. Happy revision! Those who have not received your emails, the remaining batch will be sent out tomorrow.

I need to rest too :)

Thank you,
Sincerely,
Mr Nelson Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment