Friday, January 27, 2012

Thank you for the feedback

Dear parents,

Thank you all for your feedbacks. Feedbacks do help me improve on communicating with you and the students. They also help me improve as an educator. As much as the students are learning from me, I, too, am learning from them and all of the parents every single day.

Be rest assured that I will do my best to update the blog at an earlier time. I do apologize for the late updates (which are sometimes unavoidable because of the after school work that teachers are involved in).

The timetable is mostly fixed for now and I will be printing a copy for the students.

Lately, I have noticing that many of the students have been forgetting to bring their books. Do ensure that your children follow the correct timetable and bring their books for lessons as we need to refer to the books for learning.

Dear students,

Health Check up and screening takes place on the 31st Jan (Tue)at 8am. Do come in your PE attire even for those who are unable to take your P.E on that day.

Have a good weekend ahead,
And there is no homework for this weekend,
But get ready to do alot of work come next week,
Sincerely,
Mr. Nelson Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment